Thursday 20 September 2018

Sweet 16

Happy Birthday Tattoo

16th year of existence


Well, I'm a day late posting but it doesn't change the fact. Despite almost 3 years of being shot in the face (arm) with a laser, my tattoo still exists. Last year I said "I'm worried it's going to have a 16th birthday next year" and it has. However looking at last year's image, there's a big change. Here's a photo from today. Not a huge change from my most recent post.

20 Sept 2018
It's making progress though. There's a huge change over last year.

Tattoo fading from 1 year of picosure sessions
19 Sept 2017 / 2018
The Tattoo is now 16. I don't know what my next landmark is. I was hoping it wouldn't make it this far. I think January is my next check-in, that will be 3 years of removal. I am expecting I'll still have a tattoo then, but I'm not planning on getting another session before then. We'll see how it goes.
Textual description of firstImageUrl

No comments:

Post a Comment