Friday 16 September 2016

Five and four

It's now 4 weeks after my first picosure sessions and fifth laser session. I'm quite happy with the results, relatively. The whole process is slow and I think the more faint the tattoo gets, the harder it will be to notice fading. I took two photos last night and it surprised me how faded it looked. I still don't think it's noticeable to others though, unless they look closely. While I can see a lot of fading, there are no gaps or parts missing.

I took two photos:

Picosure laser tattoo removal fading healing q-switch

This was taken without flash. The shading from my phone makes it a little harder to see. I think it looks a lot more faded than the picture I uploaded two weeks ago.

Picosure laser tattoo removal fading healing q-switch




The above is with flash. I think the different light makes the ink look darker but the more faded parts stand out more.

I think it's pretty good fading for 4 weeks. My next session is scheduled for 13th Oct. Not sure I'll make that date but hoping it will have faded some more in that period. 5th Jan will be one year since I started. I know that it has faded a lot since then, I'm hoping it will be really obvious by 5th Jan 2017.


Textual description of firstImageUrl

No comments:

Post a Comment